Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Selena Gomez VMA Inspired Look

Hey Y'all!

My internet has been so slow today! It's driving me nuts!




This look is inspired by Selena Gomez at the 2011 VMAs. I love this look because virtually anyone can wear the colors and it's easy! I love easy. It's also versatile.You can wear it day and night not have to worry about being too over done!

Products Used:
Urban Decay Naked Palette: Virgin, Naked, Buck, Darkhorse and Creep. In that order actually!
ELF eyeliner: I couldn't find my Urban Decay 24/7 in Black to use... I wouldn't recommend the eyeliner I used!
Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara: I love this mascara. One of my favorites. It leaves my lashes long and thick but not clumpy. It's great for a look like this.

ELF Mineral Lip Liner in Peachy
Emani Minerals Organic Lip Gloss in Blush

Thank you so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment