Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Vloggy Vlog Vlog

May is going to be a crazy, busy, hectic, stressful, exciting, fun month for me. Want to come along for the ride? I'm thinking about doing some vlogs. Probably not daily vlogs. Maybe a weekly vlog of the days that week. I think daily vlogs can get boring, unless your life is full of DRAMA. Mine is not! :)

I'll try this out on my channel and if people seem to like it, then I'll create a vlog channel.

Not sure why I'm adding another project to my life, because I haven't had a chance to edit any of my beauty videos/tutorials this month. I think I've filmed about 5. :) Ah, editting. We have a love/hate relationship.

My boyfriend and I bought a house. We get the keys at the end of the month and we're trying to get out of our lease early. I'm also getting ready to graduate and will be walking in a small ceremony at the beginning of June. I'm not going to put my family or myself through a 4 hour ceremony.

Let the vlogging begin!.... Tomorrow! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment