Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I, like everyone else, would like to take a moment today and remember what I'm thankful for.

First off, my family. They are the most amazing people EVER! My parents are such fun, supportive and smart people that I can't imagine my life without them. I'm thankful they are always there and love me as much as they do! I'm thankful that my broski and I now live close enough we could see each other everyday. He's a great person, he's fun and he's so smart. I love him so so so much! My aunt and uncle. My second set of parents. They are always there for holidays, birthdays and just when I need them. I love them very much!



My boyfriend and bestest friend! I love having him in my life to make hard decisions with and to snuggle with. He's the most amazing man a girl could ask for. I'm not quite sure how I got so lucky, but I'm thankful for having such an intelligent, sweet, caring, loving partner by my side. I'm thankful that we have stuck it out for this long and still have fun together! Many more Thanksgivings together? I think so!



My best friend, Betsy. Thank you for always being there for me. You're a true friend! I love you dearly!

My puppy. Ah, Kona. How I love you. I'm so thankful I found you and brought you into my life. You bring so much joy and companionship. I'm thankful you're always there for a hug and a kiss. Without you life just wouldn't be so exciting. I'm also thankful that you will let me dress you up in ridiculous outfits. Love you boo boo bear.



Maureen. The most amazing teacher I've ever had. Not only is her head filled with so much knowledge, but she loves to share it and will explain it until you know it backwards, forwards and sideways. She always had a kind word and is there to give you that confidence that you need. Thank you for always believing in me and my classmates.

I'm also thankful for the heater in my bathroom, the beautiful snowstorm we just had, my cozy bed, comfortable shoes, chapstick, moisturizer, mascara, brownies/ice cream/candy, fashion magazines, mittens, electricity, earrings, photography, running water, clean water, vacuum cleaners and the roof over my head!

Happy Turkey Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment