Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Where Has All the Inspiration Gone?

Today I had a snow day. No schoooooool! Yay! Seattle is an ice skating rink. It's ridiculous. I'm from Idaho so I'm used to snowy winters, but Seattle is a different story. It snows so infrequently here that at the mention of snow people start driving off the roads. With all the hills and such here it's a scary place. I will be walking everywhere until everything melts and things go back to normal.

As much as I love the snow, it's hindering our ability to go home for the holiday. We decided that we are not going to risk getting stuck on the mountain passes. I still haven't completely wrapped my head around this idea, because I was looking forward to seeing my parents and my bestest friend. Maybe we will check the weather one last time tomorrow and see how things are.

Anyways, back to what I was going to talk about... Oh, and the heater in my living room broke. #*&%#@!@#$! Yep. It's 20 something degrees and the heater took a big poo. Thank you heater! :)

Okay, ready to focus. I woke up thinking that I would just make video, after video, after video today. My doggie and I put on our snuggies and decided that we would make a tag video, I made the video and now I don't feel like posting it. I made a tutorial... Don't feel like posting it. I haven't done any looks that I really love. I like what I'm wearing, but I need some inspiration! Someone please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment