Thursday, December 9, 2010

Beautiful Holiday Look Using Inexpensive Products



Yay for quality inexpensive products. I was pleasantly surprised when I picked up the Sugar Plum Fairy Special Edition Coloricon Eyeshadow Palette and Eyeliner at the drugstore. It was only like $3 something. I have been using this eyeshadow like crazy. I have been wearing it everywhere. I would recommend this collection to anyone. It would also make a great stocking stuffer! Unforunately, I didn't check out any of the other holiday palettes they have. I bet they are just as great. Have you tried them?


The lip colors I used in the tutorial are also some of my favorites for this season. I wanted a bold lip, but nothing too overpowering. I tend to stick with nude and subtle shades. If you're like me, you have to gradually work your way into confidently wearing bright colors on your lips. If you're a lip-color-lover then by all means, go bolder! I used a combination of Maybelline's Color Sensational Lip Stain in Blushing and Buxom Lip Plumper in Kandi.

No comments:

Post a Comment