Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010!

NYE everyone! I hope everyone is planning on doing something really fun and being safe. I've decided to go completely out of my comfort zone and wear a short dress and high heels. I'm 5'9" and I'll be wearing 4 inch heels. That will put me at a whooping 6'1"! This should be interesting. :)

Anyways, 2010 has been an "eh" year. I accomplished quite a few goals, such as going to Esthetics School, starting my own makeup channel, but I want 2011 to be the year of creativity. I want to work more on my channel and make great videos. I would also love to find a job that allowed me to be creative at work and express my individuality. I'm excited for the prospects. I also heard back from an animal rescue in my area and they would like me to volunteer. I think that would be an amazing experience and extremely fulfilling.

The one thing that I want to happen in 2011 is see my dad's amazing green energy idea come to take off. That's my New Year's wish! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful night and behave yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment