Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Year's Resolution

I'm not one for New Year's Resolutions. I don't typically keep up with them. I mean, really, who does?

And I'm well aware that it the 22nd day for the new year already. It's cool. I'm just a little bit behind on the times.

So what do I want my New Year's Resolution to be? Take my pictures. I don't use my DSLR camera all that much. Partly because I'm terrified to take it out of the house. I love it so much, and I don't anything to happen to it. And partly because my life isn't all that interesting. Day-in and day-out, I do pretty much the same thing. So please, if you get tired of seeing pictures of my boyfriend and my dog, please, don't make me feel worse about my boring life!

Here are a few of the pictures I took during our horrible storm last week. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment