Sunday, January 22, 2012

Skin Care Routine



Ah, winter not only brings weather challenges, sad gray days, but also sad dull skin. I try my best to keep my skin lookin' supa sexy and save myself some cash. We all know I'm extremely frugal and like getting great quality product for cheap. I posted this video talking about the products I'm loving!

Up&Up Makeup Removing Towlettes - perfect for the gym bag. I don't use these on a daily basis, but I like having them handy for easy makeup removal.

Up&Up Eye Makeup Remover - This is a very gentle eye makeup remover. I only use this when I've put on a ton of makeup.

Neutrogena Naturals Cleanser and Makeup Remover - This is one of my favorite cleansers of ALL time. It has a slight fragrance and removes all of my makeup without stripping. If you're looking for a gentle all-in-one cleanser, this is a great option! And it's got a great price!

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Scrub - I only exfoliate once, maybe twice a week in the winter. The outer most layer of skin holds lots of moisture, so it's important not to strip too much off.

Up&Up Eye Lifting Serum - This eye serum is hydrating and also has light reflecting pigments so it's great for day use.

Alba Botanica Refining Aloe and Green Tea - I love this moisturizer and this brand. I've used many of their products before and always loved them.

CoverGirl AquaSmoothers Tinted Moisturizer - I've used this tinted moisturizer for years. It's light, but hydrating. It also has SPF 15 so that you're never without sun protection. Mixing it with a highlighter, I use the Body Shop's Radiant Highlighter. It illuminates the skin and makes me look alive!


I hope I didn't forget anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment