Friday, January 7, 2011

Beauty Categories Tag




Happy New Year everyone!

I wanted to make a tag and hopefully it will pick up some steam. It's a great way to share your faves from 2010 or even your monthly faves. I don't know how some people can use new products every month, because I get stuck in makeup ruts a lot. I find myself playing with makeup in the evenings, not in the mornings.... Okay, I'm kind of rambling.

So, what's new with me? Where have I been? I finished school and I'm not searching for the perfect job. I'm also interviewing with Big Brothers Big Sisters next week to see if I would be a good fit for one of their Littles. Wish me luck! I'm also looking at some options so I can finish my college degree. That's something I put on the backburner because I was burned out. 4 years of college is a lot, and I just couldn't make it. Maybe if I was studying something I really loved, I would have done okay, but I wasn't. I did get pretty good grades, but the semester I entered the College of Business was a really long, long, long semester. I made it through, but I didn't think I could stand another semester. Don't get me wrong, I didn't just give up because it was hard, but everyday was a struggle. It's hard to go to class and not care what they are saying. Anyways, I'm exploring all my options and hopefully I will find the perfect fit and be one my way to chasing my dreams and big bucks!

Love, Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment