Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Foundations

Yesterday I saw an ad for the new Covergirl NatureLuxe line. I went to Covergirl's website to see what they have. The line only has foundation and lip balm. I hope they will eventually add more products to the line.

The website is really easy to navigate and even suggests colors for you based on your skin tone, eye color, and hair color. I was a pink dot. I decided that I would test out the recommendations.


I headed over to Target to check it out. Going to Target on Saturday is always a disaster. Ugh. Anyways, I found the Natureluxe and they were out of the recommended color. Lame. I checked out the lip balms, but to my surprise Covergirl didn't put any protective packaging on lip products! I was unable to find a balm that didn't look like it had been used. Covergirl WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?

So I ended up leaving Target without NatureLuxe, but I was able to find the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. They have a whole line of foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer and blush. It's impressive. They have many shades to choose from. I'm testing out my foundation now. I got the shade 120. I have seen some reviews of the oxidizing on the skin and giving off an orange sheen.

No comments:

Post a Comment