Monday, January 10, 2011

Products I'm Loving Right Now!

In an effort to save money (We all know I'm looking for a job and I'm broke! :(), I've been rediscovering products in my current collection. Today I had to get ready really quickly, as I didn't time morning right.




I've been wearing Prime Time and Bare Minerals Foundation in Fair everyday. I find that I like this foundation better in the winter because it's not quite as drying as Jane Iredale. I do think that using a primer makes a difference as far as holding in moisture, but I don't think it makes it last longer. I do find that by the middle of day, I need to reapply. Maybe it's wishful thinking that a foundation will last me all day, but a girl can wish right!?

I've been using lots of different things on my eyes. I'm trying to find something that's an easy everyday look that's effortless. Some of my favorites so far are classics in my book.


Covergirl Shimmering Sands has been a staple in my life forever. It's probably the first eyeshadow I ever bought, and I've continued to buy it for years! I still use it and love it, but I've wanted to explore other options!



Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy Rides Again is quite a mouthful and packs a punch! It has a beautiful base color and glitter to add an interesting and fun dimension. Be careful of fallout with this shadow because the glitter can get really messy!

I'm really loving the ELF Brightening EyeColor Quad in Brownstone. The pigments are very subtle with these shadows and can take a couple of layers to get the desired color. The quad only costs $1 but the looks you can create with it are worth much more. I'm planning on doing a tutorial to show you how to achieve a beautiful, sophisticated look. It's inexpensive, but not cheap! This is also a great shadow for anyone of any age!

No comments:

Post a Comment